Forum FAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» Hello, new member and CT callsign request.
Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeToday at 1:34 pm by GoldVolvo

» South Coast PMR net report
Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeToday at 12:37 pm by Pacman

» Hello considering returning
Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeToday at 7:47 am by GaryWilson

» Hi. Callsign request.
Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeToday at 7:44 am by GaryWilson

» Sirio GainMaster 5/8 (Beware)
Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Ultimitmale

» Eastbourne weekly net
Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:27 pm by Razz229

» A call sign please
Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 7:52 pm by Matt Fox

» Callsign request
Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 4:48 pm by Spikey6915

» new call sign
Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 am by Paulie

Most active topic starters
Sydthecat
Callsign request and Intro Vote_lcapCallsign request and Intro Voting_barCallsign request and Intro Vote_rcap 
Firetrap
Callsign request and Intro Vote_lcapCallsign request and Intro Voting_barCallsign request and Intro Vote_rcap 
Badgeruk1980
Matt86
rabbi
Delboy
Razz229
gravedigger911
30ct555
mickyboy
Keywords
Buxton ALINCO sign frequency multi request portable radio midland Sirio gainmaster president valley Mobile clyde alan lincoln list Mckinley yaesu Messages callsign 3500 antenna call bash
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Classified Adverts

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

26ct038andy, BigTone, Eventless Planet, GoldVolvo, grady, Kosh, Pacman, Silverbone, Sydthecat

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Callsign request and Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N47c155u5

QTH or Location : Derbyshire
Call Sign : 26CT3555
Equipment Used : CRT ONE, GT-3TP, FC200

Callsign request and Intro Empty
PostSubject: Callsign request and Intro   Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Hello again CT World

My callsign was 26CT3555 from the previous forum and would love to have it again please, if that's ok???

Intro
My Name is Brendon, 35yo from Heanor, Derbyshire returning to radio only recently, i have not been on the air since I was a teen in the mid to late 90s.

I have just started running the CRT ONE(4w) with a Mini Tornado Stinger (to go backpack/bicycle)... I also have the GT-3TP with stock antenna, and also a pair of PMR446 "FC200's" ... I also have (in storage) a AOR AR 1000 scanner(with mod), rtl-sdr dongle(SDRSharp and HDSDR), and 3x Pixie QRP boards DIY kits all built and waiting for me to be licenced to use ... I would love to master morse code

I am interested in WX, calling CQ DX and with android apps SSTV QSL Cards and CW.

I am currently training and gaining confidence with PMR446 and recently CB band to see if i want to or can go further and obtain the foundation license or go all the way to full license.

I came to CT because of many many recommendations suggest CT is a friendly knowledgeable group and it seems so judging by my very little time with the group
Back to top Go down
Sydthecat
Admin
Sydthecat

QTH or Location : Yorkshire dales
Call Sign : 2E0VRX
Equipment Used : Yaesu FTdx 3000, MD200 mic ,Vortex 4 ele Yagi

PostSubject: Re: Callsign request and Intro   Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi Brendon and a very warm welcome to the group

Yes i can confirm your call sign is indeed 26CT3555

Cheers N Beers

Craig
Back to top Go down
N47c155u5

QTH or Location : Derbyshire
Call Sign : 26CT3555
Equipment Used : CRT ONE, GT-3TP, FC200

PostSubject: Re: Callsign request and Intro   Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 9:17 am

Wonderful Craig, thank you ... and good job with the forum

Brendon
Back to top Go down
Padrick

Padrick

QTH or Location : Stockport
Call Sign : 26CT2727
Equipment Used : Icom 7300. Yaesu FTM400XD, FT3DE and FT70. Anytone AT6666

PostSubject: Re: Callsign request and Intro   Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi Bren, as you sorted it yourself I have deleted your post on the Facebook group 👍🏼
Back to top Go down
AlanB

AlanB

QTH or Location : North Ireland Dungannon Co Tyrone
Call Sign : GI0005SWL / Rattlesnake / Warthog 269
Equipment Used : Stryker 94 hpc/ cobra 29lt 1/2 wave 5/8wave, mobile.Yaesu ft897d,1/2 size g5rv ,ldg at 200 pro auto tuner,yaesu 30 amp psu

PostSubject: Call sign request    Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Hi guys
Thank you for the accept to your forum
My name is Alan I’m a 54 yr old trucker my QTH is north Ireland I’m am currently working in and out of Uk and Ireland
I’m interested in all things relating to radios ham,and CB
I would be very grateful if you could allocate me a ct call sign
73’s Alan
Back to top Go down
Padrick

Padrick

QTH or Location : Stockport
Call Sign : 26CT2727
Equipment Used : Icom 7300. Yaesu FTM400XD, FT3DE and FT70. Anytone AT6666

PostSubject: Re: Callsign request and Intro   Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:09 am

You need to Start your own thread AlanB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callsign request and Intro   Callsign request and Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callsign request and Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: