The Official Charlie Tango CB and Amateur Radio DX Group
 
HomeEventsGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Homepage
Register
Forum Index
Memberlist
Edit Profile
Club Events
Search
Buy and Sell
Old CT Forum
Call Sign List
Donate
CT CB Radio Store
Forum FAQ
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» Call Sign Request
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeToday at 9:16 am by Badgeruk1980

» Something New (old)
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeToday at 9:13 am by Badgeruk1980

» 1/2 wav or 5/8 wav
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:11 pm by Master Virus

» New saying hi
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:34 pm by kopitedor96

» Powering my 77-805d
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:18 pm by Mau5matt

» Boom! My first contact.
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:10 pm by GaryWilson

» My first rig is set up.
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:09 pm by GaryWilson

» CT Call Sign
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:38 pm by mickyboy

» Call Sign Request
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by mickyboy

Most active topic starters
Sydthecat
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
Firetrap
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
Badgeruk1980
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
rabbi
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
Master Virus
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
mickyboy
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
Sgt Bilko
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
Ultimitmale (John)
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
Matt86
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
Fred in the shed
Personal messages, how to access. Vote_lcapPersonal messages, how to access. Voting_barPersonal messages, how to access. Vote_rcap 
Keywords
antenna ss9900 silver president Messages wire Buxton 6900n Mckinley call Gain request frequency Mobile yaesu bash list Sirio callsign alan midland gainmaster portable sign lincoln message
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Classified Adverts

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

Badgeruk1980, Farren, Mandinka, Monza, Rotel240, S.e.a.n, Vic

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Share
 

 Personal messages, how to access.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred in the shed

Fred in the shed

Posts : 17
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-08-04
QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi

i had an email saying i had a couple of PM's but the link does not take me to the page and although ive looked for it ( iam prob being thick) i cannot find how to access PM's

Any help thanked Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
pagan

pagan

Posts : 29
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2019-08-09
QTH or Location : Pendle, Lancashire
Call Sign : 26CT2069
Equipment Used : CRT-SS9900 / CRE 8900 / Motorola T82 Extreme (PMR)

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

i had an email saying i had a couple of PM's but the link does not take me to the page and although ive looked for it ( iam prob being thick) i cannot find how to access PM's

Any help thanked Laughing

Fred, I think you need to go to your own profile page and click on "visitor messages" or "personal messages" (top right).
Back to top Go down
Fred in the shed

Fred in the shed

Posts : 17
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-08-04
QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:15 pm

pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

i had an email saying i had a couple of PM's but the link does not take me to the page and although ive looked for it ( iam prob being thick) i cannot find how to access PM's

Any help thanked Laughing

Fred, I think you need to go to your own profile page and click on "visitor messages" or "personal messages" (top right).


Hi thanks.  Not seeing any message option on my profile page. Crying or Very sad

Also need some help in inserting an image Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
Fred in the shed

Fred in the shed

Posts : 17
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-08-04
QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
pagan

pagan

Posts : 29
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2019-08-09
QTH or Location : Pendle, Lancashire
Call Sign : 26CT2069
Equipment Used : CRT-SS9900 / CRE 8900 / Motorola T82 Extreme (PMR)

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Fred in the shed wrote:
pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

i had an email saying i had a couple of PM's but the link does not take me to the page and although ive looked for it ( iam prob being thick) i cannot find how to access PM's

Any help thanked Laughing

Fred, I think you need to go to your own profile page and click on "visitor messages" or "personal messages" (top right).


Hi thanks.  Not seeing any message option on my profile page. Crying or Very sad

Also need some help in inserting an image Very Happy  

My mistake....its not the page where you fill-in your profile. Try clicking on your user name (above your avatar).....this should take you to a page that shows your details to other members. At the top there should be an option to view PMs, but I don't know if that includes Emails.

Re. inserting images....I just copy & paste the BBCode (if available) from the site where your image is, such as Dropbox, Photobucket, etc.
This is what I see when I click on your user name:

Personal messages, how to access. 48990908.35d6094f.500
ScreenShot001 par Phil, on ipernity


Last edited by pagan on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fred in the shed

Fred in the shed

Posts : 17
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-08-04
QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:03 pm

pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

i had an email saying i had a couple of PM's but the link does not take me to the page and although ive looked for it ( iam prob being thick) i cannot find how to access PM's

Any help thanked Laughing

Fred, I think you need to go to your own profile page and click on "visitor messages" or "personal messages" (top right).


Hi thanks.  Not seeing any message option on my profile page. Crying or Very sad

Also need some help in inserting an image Very Happy  

My mistake....its not the page where you fill-in your profile. Try clicking on your user name (above your avatar).....this should take you to a page that shows your details to other members. At the top there should be an option to view PMs, but I don't know if that includes Emails.

Re. inserting images....I just copy & paste the BBC code (if available) from the site where your image is, such as Dropbox etc.
This is what I see when I click on your user name:

Personal messages, how to access. 48990908.35d6094f.500
ScreenShot001 par Phil, on ipernity

Thanks for the reply. I dont see the same thing when i click my username. No PM message option. :-( Only visitor messages. Weird

https://ibb.co/4KMZ3nF



Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
Fred in the shed

Fred in the shed

Posts : 17
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-08-04
QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Found IT.
its the tiny (TINY) little bell icon which leads to messages. Sorted. Just need to work out pictures now. :-)

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
pagan

pagan

Posts : 29
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2019-08-09
QTH or Location : Pendle, Lancashire
Call Sign : 26CT2069
Equipment Used : CRT-SS9900 / CRE 8900 / Motorola T82 Extreme (PMR)

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 pm

Fred in the shed wrote:
Found IT.
its the tiny (TINY) little bell icon which leads to messages.  Sorted.  Just need to work out pictures now. :-)

Thanks.

Nice one !! If you have images anywhere online such as Dropbox / Flikr / Ipernity etc, there should be an option (somewhere) to copy & paste the BBCode for the image into any other forum (such as CTDX).


Last edited by pagan on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Padrick

Padrick

Posts : 25
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2019-07-08
Age : 54
QTH or Location : Stockport
Call Sign : 26CT2727
Equipment Used : Icom 7300. Yaesu FTM400XD, FT3DE and FT70. Anytone AT6666

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 5:46 am

Hi Fred, when you have no Messages the word “Messages” appears next to logout on the main screen (on your screenshot) when you have a message it changes to a Very small icon of some kind. Took me ages the other day to find it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Fred in the shed

Fred in the shed

Posts : 17
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-08-04
QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Padrick wrote:
Hi Fred, when you have no Messages the word “Messages” appears next to logout on the main screen (on your screenshot) when you have a message it changes to a Very small icon of some kind. Took me ages the other day to find it, lol.

Thanks Pad. Yeah easy when you know how. I was looking for "messages" LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
Sponsored content




Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Personal messages, how to access.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: Community Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: