Forum FAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» New CT Callsign.
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Icon_minitimeToday at 8:32 am by GI7ULG

» Callsign request.
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Icon_minitimeToday at 8:04 am by Rocadoc

» Hello and Callsign request...
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Icon_minitimeToday at 7:48 am by VooDoo_Pete

» call-sign please
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Icon_minitimeToday at 7:43 am by StevieG

» Callsign Please if Possible
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Icon_minitimeToday at 7:42 am by StevieG

» CRT SS 9900 Reset question
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Icon_minitimeToday at 6:17 am by GaryWilson

» CT call sign request
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Icon_minitimeToday at 6:01 am by GaryWilson

» World CT call signs 50 div to 91div
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Icon_minitimeToday at 5:43 am by GaryWilson

» November contact
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:00 pm by richfr

Most active topic starters
Sydthecat
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Vote_lcapNew to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Voting_barNew to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Vote_rcap 
Firetrap
New to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Vote_lcapNew to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Voting_barNew to the CT group and after a CT Callsign Vote_rcap 
Badgeruk1980
rabbi
Sgt Bilko
Matt86
Razz229
mickyboy
30ct555
Master Virus
Keywords
Buxton list callsign antenna alan Mobile frequency silver private ss9900 portable wire 6900n Sirio request midland lincoln Gain bash president yaesu gainmaster call sign Messages Mckinley
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Classified Adverts