Forum FAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» Hello considering returning
need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeToday at 1:54 am by Markeff

» A call sign please
need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:52 pm by Matt Fox

» Callsign request
need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:48 pm by Spikey6915

» Hello, new member and CT callsign request.
need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by Badgeruk1980

» Eastbourne weekly net
need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:14 am by Vendee85

» new call sign
need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:36 am by Paulie

» Going Mobile
need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 9:11 pm by Badgeruk1980

» South Coast PMR net report
need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 9:34 am by Razz229

» New call sign for DX
need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 9:32 am by tedmirrors

Most active topic starters
Sydthecat
need someone to service my receiver Vote_lcapneed someone to service my receiver Voting_barneed someone to service my receiver Vote_rcap 
Firetrap
need someone to service my receiver Vote_lcapneed someone to service my receiver Voting_barneed someone to service my receiver Vote_rcap 
Badgeruk1980
Matt86
rabbi
Delboy
Razz229
gravedigger911
30ct555
mickyboy
Keywords
Mobile sign bash radio president list 3500 members call Buxton Messages yaesu Sirio high frequency request gainmaster valley portable callsign antenna multi Mckinley lincoln clyde midland
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Classified Adverts

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

Markeff

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm

need someone to service my receiver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bill53uk

Call Sign : CT3036 (DIPSTICK)
Equipment Used : CRT SS6900N

need someone to service my receiver Empty
PostSubject: need someone to service my receiver   need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 10:00 pm

hi all. I have just bought a hf receiver and I cant get any thing from it. I am looking for some one to service it for me. I live 25 miles from london. many thanks
Back to top Go down
26TC62

26TC62

QTH or Location : Portsmouth
Call Sign : 26TC62, 26CT2817
Equipment Used : Yaesu 891, 10m pole, T2LT

PostSubject: Re: need someone to service my receiver   need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 10:18 pm

What receiver have you got, and what are you using for an antenna?
Back to top Go down
bill53uk

PostSubject: Re: need someone to service my receiver   need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 2:30 pm

I have just bought it from ebay,it is a yaesu frg 7700 and I tryed it out on the weekend and used 20m of copper wire. I can get some channels on AM wide, but nothing else. Have also found that when I turn the main dial the numbers in the window turn with it. I turn the dial and the number go the same speed and dont match up with the lit numbers
Back to top Go down
26TC62

26TC62

QTH or Location : Portsmouth
Call Sign : 26TC62, 26CT2817
Equipment Used : Yaesu 891, 10m pole, T2LT

PostSubject: Re: need someone to service my receiver   need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 pm

The numbers around the outside of the dial are just a "logging" reference, they don't relate to the digital display of the frequency. If you have a tune around the amateur bands at the right time of day - 14MHz in the daytime, 7MHz or 3.5MHz in the evenings or at night for example on SSB I'd expect you to hear a few stations on a 20m long wire. If you can't, it may be there is something amiss - the 7700 is a fairly old radio, but it is a reasonably good one when it is tuned up.
Back to top Go down
bill53uk

PostSubject: Re: need someone to service my receiver   need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 5:19 pm

many thanks for your info. I had it running monday afternoon and managed to get some one from italy. When i turn the grey knob the numbers in the window go round at the same speed (black disc with white numers). I ran some electric cable hanging out of bedroom window to the back garden lol. once again many thanks for the help. will let you know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need someone to service my receiver   need someone to service my receiver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need someone to service my receiver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: Community Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: