Forum FAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» Southern Area SSB net
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:11 pm by THE RIZLA

» New member and call sign request pls (Issued)
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:44 pm by StevieG

» 5w or 10w of power
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by GaryWilson

» Dave M0OGY In Radio User Magazine
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 6:07 am by Delboy

» FREQUENCY CHART GUIDE
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 5:00 pm by GaryWilson

» The Song Game
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 3:25 pm by morris

» Show us ya tree !
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 10:00 pm by redrobin5

» new membership needed ( sorted )
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 9:16 pm by Sydthecat

» New member requesting call sign (Issued)
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 6:47 pm by GaryWilson

Most active topic starters
Sydthecat
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Vote_lcapHi and call sign request (Issued) Voting_barHi and call sign request (Issued) Vote_rcap 
Badgeruk1980
Hi and call sign request (Issued) Vote_lcapHi and call sign request (Issued) Voting_barHi and call sign request (Issued) Vote_rcap 
Firetrap
mickyboy
Master Virus
rabbi
Ultimitmale (John)
Matt86
Sgt Bilko
Delboy
Keywords
file yaesu Sirio list alan Buxton antenna Service manuals request silver president ss9900 division Gain Mckinley sign callsign Messages frequency Zetagi lincoln gainmaster bash call midland
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Classified Adverts

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

flashg0rd0n, Northern Crusader, professor9

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi and call sign request (Issued)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Col73

QTH or Location : Clee Hill Shropshire
Call Sign : 26-CT-3244
Equipment Used : President McKinley, SS9900, Sirio 4000

Hi and call sign request (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: Hi and call sign request (Issued)   Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 10:47 pm

Hi, I am Colin, I live in Shropshire and have returned to the air over the last couple of months. My last decent rig was a Rotel 240 in the 80's. I have got a President McKinley and a SS9900 in my 2 vehicles with a Sirio 4000 and 5000 antennas, and I am looking to set up a rig in the house for winter as we live on a decent hill.

I appreciate there is a delay, but could I request a call sign when you can please?

Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

QTH or Location : London
Call Sign : 26CT1836 / Ham 2E0GGQ
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: Hi and call sign request (Issued)   Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 6:08 am

Hello Colin, welcome to the forum.

A nice couple of setups there in the vehicles! How are you finding the Mckinley?

You will be issued a call sign ASAP

73's Gary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
StevieG

StevieG

QTH or Location : SW London
Call Sign : 26-CT-3239 , 26-TG-987
Equipment Used : President GrantII JacksonII, CRTSS6900N, Sirio 4000, Sirio 3000 Bull , Uniden and AOR scanner

PostSubject: Re: Hi and call sign request (Issued)   Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 am

Hi Colin , welcome to the CTDX groupĀ 
73s
Steve.
Back to top Go down
Ultimitmale (John)

Ultimitmale (John)

QTH or Location : Carrickfergus / Northern Ireland - UK
Call Sign : 68CT045
Equipment Used : (Magnum Delta Force) - (Magnum 257HP "80W" + K40 mic) (Major Excalibur 200) - (SIRIO Gainmaster) - (100w Linear Amplifier)

PostSubject: Re: Hi and call sign request (Issued)   Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 8:18 am

Hi Ho there, welcome to the CT family cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/oscarsierra/?ref=bookmarks
Col73

QTH or Location : Clee Hill Shropshire
Call Sign : 26-CT-3244
Equipment Used : President McKinley, SS9900, Sirio 4000

PostSubject: Re: Hi and call sign request (Issued)   Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Thank you for the welcomes.

Gary, I have only had the McKinley for a couple of weeks and so far I like it. The worst thing about it for me is the frequency numbers are very small, and I do struggle to see it. Other then that I am very happy with it.
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

PostSubject: Re: Hi and call sign request (Issued)   Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 6:02 am

Col73 wrote:
Thank you for the welcomes.

Gary, I have only had the McKinley for a couple of weeks and so far I like it. The worst thing about it for me is the frequency numbers are very small, and I do struggle to see it. Other then that I am very happy with it.

Hi Colin, when it first came out I didn't really like the look of it but over time it's grown on me. I did say to myself no more new C.B radios but I have a bit of a thing for President as a brand. lols.

I know what you mean about frequency displays on modern radios mate, my eyes aren't what they used to be! Very Happy

73's Gary.
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

PostSubject: Re: Hi and call sign request (Issued)   Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 8:24 am

Hello Colin,

I am delighted to allocate you 26-CT-3244 May you have good luck with it!

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi and call sign request (Issued)   Hi and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi and call sign request (Issued)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: