Forum FAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» call sign please for me here in FINLAND (Issued)
Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeToday at 7:23 pm by GaryWilson

» Eastbourne weekly FM net
Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeToday at 1:04 pm by Razz229

» The Song Game
Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeToday at 12:43 pm by Razz229

» South Coast PMR net report
Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeToday at 11:47 am by Razz229

» Southern Area SSB net
Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:11 pm by THE RIZLA

» New member and call sign request pls (Issued)
Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:44 pm by StevieG

» 5w or 10w of power
Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by GaryWilson

» Dave M0OGY In Radio User Magazine
Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 6:07 am by Delboy

» FREQUENCY CHART GUIDE
Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 5:00 pm by GaryWilson

Most active topic starters
Sydthecat
Keep up the good work. Vote_lcapKeep up the good work. Voting_barKeep up the good work. Vote_rcap 
Badgeruk1980
Keep up the good work. Vote_lcapKeep up the good work. Voting_barKeep up the good work. Vote_rcap 
Firetrap
mickyboy
Master Virus
rabbi
Ultimitmale (John)
Matt86
Sgt Bilko
Delboy
Keywords
frequency manuals Gain division antenna alan callsign request bash Mckinley gainmaster Buxton sign call file Messages Zetagi yaesu silver midland Sirio ss9900 lincoln list president Service
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Classified Adverts

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kaosss, MoodyGeezer, Northern Crusader

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Keep up the good work.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred in the shed

Fred in the shed

QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

Keep up the good work. Empty
PostSubject: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 1:51 pm

I shot a short video up on "fred in the shed 1" today as ive had a few comments from people trying to log on and get call signs etc.

I thought a video might help explain as i know the forum is really busy right now and your trying hard to clear a backlog. I hope it does not bring in extra workload though Shocked

This newer forum is much like the much loved orig forum from a few years ago and is a breath of fresh air.

Sorry ive not been on for a while. Here's to you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
Sydthecat
Admin
Sydthecat

QTH or Location : Yorkshire dales
Call Sign : 2E0VRX
Equipment Used : Yaesu FTdx 3000, MD200 mic ,Vortex 4 ele Yagi

PostSubject: Re: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 6:01 pm

Nice one Fred and your positive comments are greatly appreciated along with you continued promotion of our forum

We are slowly but surly getting back on track

Cheers

Craig CT Admin
Back to top Go down
Fred in the shed

Fred in the shed

QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

PostSubject: Re: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Sydthecat wrote:
Nice one Fred and your positive comments are greatly appreciated along with you continued promotion of our forum

We are slowly but surly getting back on track

Cheers

Craig CT Admin

Your more than welcome Craig. I know that change is a hard thing but iam sure you will get there buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
Victor

Victor

QTH or Location : Bedford
Call Sign : 26-CT-3228
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Well done with the vid on your YouTube channel Fred. Hope you're winning with that cold of yours!

I'd just like to take the opportunity to thank guys like yourself and the moderators & admin here for keeping Charlie Tango alive and well.
It's been a warm feeling coming back to radio after such a long break to find such helpful people still abound.

Radio can be a strange hobby, nay affliction(!) Hard work into it can often be felt for naught, but the smallest positives often keep the heart and soul strong, from a good QSO to the simple "thank you's".

So thanks again guys, much appreciated.

Victor
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

QTH or Location : London
Call Sign : 26CT1836 / Ham 2E0GGQ
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 5:41 am

Fred in the shed wrote:
I shot a short video up on "fred in the shed 1" today as ive had a few comments from people trying to log on and get call signs etc.  

I thought a video might help explain as i know the forum is really busy right now and your trying hard to clear a backlog.  I hope it does not bring in extra workload though Shocked

This newer forum is much like the much loved orig forum from a few years ago and is a breath of fresh air.  

Sorry ive not been on for a while.  Here's to you guys.

Thanks for the support Fred, an excellent summary of where we are at at the moment. Get well soon mate!

73's Gary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
Ultimitmale (John)

Ultimitmale (John)

QTH or Location : Carrickfergus / Northern Ireland - UK
Call Sign : 68CT045
Equipment Used : (Magnum Delta Force) - (Magnum 257HP "80W" + K40 mic) (Major Excalibur 200) - (SIRIO Gainmaster) - (100w Linear Amplifier)

PostSubject: Re: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 11:21 am

Nice to see Fred post in here as I watched soo many of his videos every week long before I took the step forward to getting on air again. Great guy with an awesome character rolled into his vids Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/oscarsierra/?ref=bookmarks
GoldVolvo

QTH or Location : IO83 Congleton, Cheshire
Call Sign : 26TM676
Equipment Used : Rotel RVC240/Cobra 19GTL at the moment

PostSubject: Re: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Hey up Fred, hope you're over the worst of that cold now. Think I'm coming down with something too, more excuse to stay wrapped up in bed and watch youtube though haha

73 Dan
Back to top Go down
HexaDecimata

HexaDecimata

QTH or Location : Edinburgh
Call Sign : 108-CT-232
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT857d & IMAX

PostSubject: Re: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 2:16 pm

Hey Fred, thanks for that video i am back on air after being QRT for a few years and i was looking for an active DX group. Signed up on the forum last night and put in a request for a CT call which i eagerly await.. Smile

73's
Nick
Back to top Go down
Master Virus

QTH or Location : Halifax
Call Sign : Romeo Echo 137
Equipment Used : CRT SS 9900 Antron 99

PostSubject: Re: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 4:53 pm

Apparently someone spotted Fred's hands and they were chased down the high street by screaming fans!
This family said we nearly had him!

Keep up the good work. Hand-family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep up the good work.   Keep up the good work. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep up the good work.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: News and Announcements :: Latest News-
Jump to: