Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Have You Just Arrived From Old Forum? : If you have then you need to click "Join CT" and register an account on this new forum. Your CT call sign is still valid and you don't need to apply for a new one.
CT Summer Prize Draw: Win a Brand New President Mckinley 11m all mode radio!! See the Latest News forum for details.
Still Time: There is still time to buy a ticket for the raffle. See news forum for details.
Latest News: If you are trying to log in to this forum using the login details from the old forum they will not work. You must register a new account here to be able to post. Your CT call sign is still valid, you don't need another one.
Latest Buxton 2020 News: Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to cancel this year's Buxton date. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Latest News: The CT website is now fully secure with an SSL certificate so you never have to worry about security or privacy when online at Charlie Tango.
Thanks for your patience: We are glad you all approve of the changes and to the forum and for all the great feedback received. There are just a couple of creases to be ironed out now which are been currently worked on.
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» SWR ZETAGI 203W HELP!
Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeToday at 1:10 pm by 26cz455

» The lure of radio - why do you do it?
Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeToday at 12:58 pm by saltire

» Essex 27.305 USB - and thank you!
Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeToday at 11:02 am by Victor

» Introduction and Call-Sign Request
Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeToday at 7:31 am by StevieG

» Call sign request (Issued)
Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeToday at 7:30 am by StevieG

» Call sign request (Issued)
Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeToday at 7:29 am by StevieG

» call sign request
Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeToday at 7:28 am by StevieG

» Greeting and request new call sign (Issued)
Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 am by yb1tj

» Help with President McKinley.
Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Northern Crusader

Keywords
president list callsign antenna radio division Mckinley lincoln ALINCO Buxton frequency alan Mobile sign ss9900 call Calling tango tickets chart 6900n power 9900 midland yaesu Sirio
QRZ Database

Hi just saying hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mel_the_rel

Times Thanked : 0

Hi just saying hello  Empty
PostSubject: Hi just saying hello    Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 4:01 am

Hi there recently returned to cb, and dabble in a bit of amateur radio. Hope to meet some good people. 73's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pedrysion1

Times Thanked : 0

Hi just saying hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi just saying hello    Hi just saying hello  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi my name is Pete. I am a retired Engineer living in north Warrington and have worked with electronics and communication equipment for over 50 years. Things have changed a lot no more valves and an age of micro components. I was a rig doctor in the late 70s and mid 80s left the CB and Ham radio for a number of years got the urge again so looking forwards to meeting you guys on air and having a good old moj. Any one needing technical help or advice just email me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi just saying hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: