The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group website. We welcome all radio enthusiasts. CB and 11m DX, 446Mhz, Amateur, SDR, LPD, Network Radio Discussions

HomeCalendarEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest News: You can now link your QRZ, QRZ11 and other social media profiles with your CT account
Latest News: We are now issuing new call signs for all divisions , this will take time so please be patient
Latest News: Please use "www." when accessing the forum (https://www.charlietango.co.uk) Some pages will not work without the "www."
Latest News: If you are trying to log in to this forum using the login details from the old forum they will not work. You must register a new account here to be able to post. Your CT call sign is still valid, you don't need another one.
Latest News: If you enjoy the forum and find it a useful resource please consider making a donation towards running costs We appreciate your support.
Latest News: The CT website is now fully secure with an SSL certificate so you never have to worry about security or privacy when visiting the site. Please remember to use https://www.
Latest News: Any items purchased in the radio shop page earns CT a small commission, Please take a look occasionally.
Navigation

Shop By Category
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Information

shovel

radio

South Essex Asbestos Removal Services

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
Legal Information

Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» First dx contact with the magnum257
New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by karelgol

» Dx Q Codes List
New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:56 pm by Firetrap

» Summer Prize Draw
New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:00 pm by Templar

» Airlite 62 Headset modification
New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:48 pm by richf

» New Member (Issued)
New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:41 pm by John123

» dxing pmr channel
New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:23 pm by steve152

» New member introduction (Issued)
New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:17 pm by Victor

» Magnum 257HP
New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:40 pm by Mudslinger

» Hello from Scotland - BoB (Issued)
New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:51 pm by BoB4jjjj

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harlequin999, Henk, mickyboy, Sydthecat, Whisky sierra

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm
Keywords
list 9900 Baofeng yaesu president ALINCO call antenna 6900n Calling ss9900 radio midland callsign power alan frequency division tango Sirio Mobile lincoln sign Mckinley ss6900n Buxton

New member and call sign request (Issued)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jordan1625400

Call Sign : 108-CT-265
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Dunfermline, fife
Equipment Used : INTEK M- 495 POWER

New member and call sign request (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: New member and call sign request (Issued)   New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Hi every one my name is Jordan I am 20 and I am from Dunfermline Fife I have a Intel M- 495 POWER in my shed and I use a silver rod base station antenna. I am new to CB radio and I look forward to hearing from you all on the radio.
I would love to get a CT call sign so I can seem more professional on the radio. Thanks for your time 😁
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John123
CT Directors
CT Directors
John123

Call Sign : 26CT763
Times Thanked : 14
QTH or Location : Manchester
Equipment Used : Optima, Superstar 360fm, Stalker 9fdx, President Jack

PostSubject: Re: New member and call sign request (Issued)   New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 10:45 pm

Hello and welcome, Jordan.

Gary will be along to issue you with a call-sign.

73s John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StevieG
Contributor
Contributor
StevieG

Call Sign : 26-CT-3239 , 26-TG-987 , 26-RB-060
Times Thanked : 61
QTH or Location : SW London
Equipment Used : Colt Excalibur SSB, President GrantII JacksonII, CRTSS6900N, Cobra 148 GTL-DX MK2, 2x Bremi BRL200, RM KL200P, KL203P, Sirio 4000, Sirio 3000 Bull, Antron99 Fire up , Hawkins Thunderbolt SSD58+ ,KPO NM532-KPO NM452- Astatic 575M6 , Uniden and AOR scanner

PostSubject: Re: New member and call sign request (Issued)   New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 11:55 pm

Hi Jordan, welcome to the CTDX group
73s
Steve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 112
QTH or Location : London
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: New member and call sign request (Issued)   New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 7:35 am

Hello Jordan, welcome to the forum.

I am delighted to allocate you 108-CT-262 may you have good luck with it.

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
Templar
Templar

Call Sign : 26-CT-3550 Ham:- M7DEW
QTH or Location : Huddersfield West Yorkshire. UK
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-450D. CRT SS 6900n. CRT Micron

PostSubject: Re: New member and call sign request (Issued)   New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 9:45 am

Hi Jordan, welcome to the group /forum it's (IMHO) the best one on the Internet for our hobby,
cheers and the guys are really helpful.
Cheers
Stay safe
73's
Dale
26-CT-3550
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jordan1625400

Call Sign : 108-CT-265
QTH or Location : Dunfermline, fife
Equipment Used : INTEK M- 495 POWER

PostSubject: Re: New member and call sign request (Issued)   New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 5:10 pm

Thanks for the call sign hope to hear from more people now I have a call sign.
Hope you all stay safe
Jordan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 112
QTH or Location : London
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: New member and call sign request (Issued)   New member and call sign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 8:42 pm

jordan1625400 wrote:
Thanks for the call sign hope to hear from more people now I have a call sign.
Hope you all stay safe
Jordan

Hello Jordan, I am so sorry I have made an error in issuing your call sign. I'm afraid I have to change it because it has been previously Issued. My sincere apologies.

I have changed you call sign to 108-CT-265 may you have good luck with it.

73's Gary

C.T. Admin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ

New member and call sign request (Issued)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: