Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Have You Just Arrived From Old Forum? : If you have then you need to click "Join CT" and register an account on this new forum. Your CT call sign is still valid and you don't need to apply for a new one.
CT Summer Prize Draw: Win a Brand New President Mckinley 11m all mode radio!! See the Latest News forum for details.
Still Time: There is still time to buy a ticket for the raffle. See news forum for details.
Latest News: If you are trying to log in to this forum using the login details from the old forum they will not work. You must register a new account here to be able to post. Your CT call sign is still valid, you don't need another one.
Latest Buxton 2020 News: Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to cancel this year's Buxton date. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Latest News: The CT website is now fully secure with an SSL certificate so you never have to worry about security or privacy when online at Charlie Tango.
Thanks for your patience: We are glad you all approve of the changes and to the forum and for all the great feedback received. There are just a couple of creases to be ironed out now which are been currently worked on.
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» SWR ZETAGI 203W HELP!
Rig Donation Icon_minitimeToday at 1:10 pm by 26cz455

» The lure of radio - why do you do it?
Rig Donation Icon_minitimeToday at 12:58 pm by saltire

» Essex 27.305 USB - and thank you!
Rig Donation Icon_minitimeToday at 11:02 am by Victor

» Introduction and Call-Sign Request
Rig Donation Icon_minitimeToday at 7:31 am by StevieG

» Call sign request (Issued)
Rig Donation Icon_minitimeToday at 7:30 am by StevieG

» Call sign request (Issued)
Rig Donation Icon_minitimeToday at 7:29 am by StevieG

» call sign request
Rig Donation Icon_minitimeToday at 7:28 am by StevieG

» Greeting and request new call sign (Issued)
Rig Donation Icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 am by yb1tj

» Help with President McKinley.
Rig Donation Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Northern Crusader

Keywords
Sirio callsign lincoln list Mckinley 6900n radio tango Calling president power ALINCO chart Buxton midland 9900 division yaesu alan tickets sign ss9900 frequency call antenna Mobile
QRZ Database

Rig Donation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MV Communicator
MV Communicator

Call Sign : 26-CT-4558
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Wootton Bassett
Equipment Used : CRT Superstar SS-7900, TTi TCB-771, Thunderpole Red Devil, Cobra M75 Power Mic

Rig Donation Empty
PostSubject: Rig Donation   Rig Donation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 9:26 pm

Got a mate or a colleague you want to get in to CB? Wanting to get into the radio bug yourself but the Covid 19 Budget buster won't allow?  I'm giving away my TCI TCB-771 AM / FM UK/CEPT Rig to allow some Dodge Pot to get on air!  See the ad in the For Sale section.

WE NEED YOU! To get someone on air! afro

Sod it: I'll even donate my Type 8921 Norwegian made 15Amp 14.5 (13.8 loaded)  VDC Power Supply, a real solid piece of stable kit (CE Marked)

#AdoptAbreaker

To Enter:

Just reply to the ad in this thread or via the contact details on the advert page and for the next 2 weeks I'll collect the info, We'll do the draw on youtube on the 14th June

Last edited by MV Communicator on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.cbtvuk.com/
Red Fox

Call Sign : 108-CT-255
Times Thanked : 3
QTH or Location : Fife Scotland
Equipment Used : CRT SS7900 - Sirio 2016

Rig Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rig Donation   Rig Donation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 9:47 pm

Hi Mv Communicator,

You could be a life saver here, i have a mate who is looking at setting up a CB to keep in touch but has limited funds due to being off work like many others during this crappy time.

What do you need to make this happen?

Regards

Graeme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MV Communicator
MV Communicator

Equipment Used : CRT Superstar SS-7900, TTi TCB-771, Thunderpole Red Devil, Cobra M75 Power Mic

Rig Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rig Donation   Rig Donation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 9:52 pm

Yes, good point Red Fox! Just reply to the ad in this thread or via the advert contact details and for the next 2 weeks I'll collect the info, We'll do the draw on youtube on the 14th June

Your mate sounds like an ideal contender!

Thanks,

Mike
Back to top Go down
Red Fox

Call Sign : 108-CT-255
Times Thanked : 3
QTH or Location : Fife Scotland
Equipment Used : CRT SS7900 - Sirio 2016

Rig Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rig Donation   Rig Donation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Cheers Mike,

Done on both counts.

Great idea, well done mate.

Regards

Graeme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MV Communicator
MV Communicator

Rig Donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rig Donation   Rig Donation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 9:57 pm

Red Fox wrote:
Cheers Mike,

Done on both counts.

Great idea, well done mate.

Regards

Graeme.

Cool, its in the draw!
Back to top Go down

Rig Donation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum