Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Have You Just Arrived From Old Forum? : If you have then you need to click "Join CT" and register an account on this new forum. Your CT call sign is still valid and you don't need to apply for a new one.
CT Summer Prize Draw: Win a Brand New President Mckinley 11m all mode radio!! See the Latest News forum for details.
Still Time: There is still time to buy a ticket for the raffle. See news forum for details.
Latest News: If you are trying to log in to this forum using the login details from the old forum they will not work. You must register a new account here to be able to post. Your CT call sign is still valid, you don't need another one.
Latest Buxton 2020 News: Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to cancel this year's Buxton date. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Latest News: The CT website is now fully secure with an SSL certificate so you never have to worry about security or privacy when online at Charlie Tango.
Thanks for your patience: We are glad you all approve of the changes and to the forum and for all the great feedback received. There are just a couple of creases to be ironed out now which are been currently worked on.
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» The lure of radio - why do you do it?
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeToday at 8:06 am by Victor

» Introduction and Call-Sign Request
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeToday at 7:31 am by StevieG

» Call sign request (Issued)
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeToday at 7:30 am by StevieG

» Call sign request (Issued)
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeToday at 7:29 am by StevieG

» call sign request
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeToday at 7:28 am by StevieG

» Essex 27.305 USB - and thank you!
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeToday at 6:47 am by 26cz455

» Greeting and request new call sign (Issued)
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 am by yb1tj

» Help with President McKinley.
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Northern Crusader

» 2020 Prize Draw Tickets and Entry
Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:39 pm by Firetrap

Keywords
antenna frequency Mckinley tickets division 6900n tango sign president Buxton lincoln ALINCO alan midland Calling list call callsign yaesu Sirio ss9900 9900 chart Mobile radio power
QRZ Database

Personal messages, how to access.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Times Thanked : 5
QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi

i had an email saying i had a couple of PM's but the link does not take me to the page and although ive looked for it ( iam prob being thick) i cannot find how to access PM's

Any help thanked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
Pagan
Contributor
Contributor
Pagan

Call Sign : 26CT2069
Times Thanked : 20
QTH or Location : Pendle, Lancashire
Equipment Used : CRT-SS9900 / CRE 8900 / Motorola T82 Extreme (PMR)

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

i had an email saying i had a couple of PM's but the link does not take me to the page and although ive looked for it ( iam prob being thick) i cannot find how to access PM's

Fred, I think you need to go to your own profile page and click on "visitor messages" or "personal messages" (top right).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:15 pm

pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

Fred, I think you need to go to your own profile page and click on "visitor messages" or "personal messages" (top right).

Hi thanks.  Not seeing any message option on my profile page. Crying or Very sad

Also need some help in inserting an image Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:27 pm

https://ibb.co/4mRHNkJ
Back to top Go down
Pagan
Contributor
Contributor
Pagan

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Fred in the shed wrote:
pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

Hi thanks.  Not seeing any message option on my profile page. Crying or Very sad

My mistake....its not the page where you fill-in your profile. Try clicking on your user name (above your avatar).....this should take you to a page that shows your details to other members. At the top there should be an option to view PMs, but I don't know if that includes Emails.

Re. inserting images....I just copy & paste the BBCode (if available) from the site where your image is, such as Dropbox, Photobucket, etc.
This is what I see when I click on your user name:

Personal messages, how to access. 48990908.35d6094f.500
ScreenShot001 par Phil, on ipernity

Last edited by pagan on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:03 pm

pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

My mistake....its not the page where you fill-in your profile. Try clicking on your user name (above your avatar).....this should take you to a page that shows your details to other members. At the top there should be an option to view PMs, but I don't know if that includes Emails.

Re. inserting images....I just copy & paste the BBC code (if available) from the site where your image is, such as Dropbox etc.
This is what I see when I click on your user name:

Personal messages, how to access. 48990908.35d6094f.500
ScreenShot001 par Phil, on ipernity

Thanks for the reply. I dont see the same thing when i click my username. No PM message option. :-( Only visitor messages. Weird

https://ibb.co/4KMZ3nF

Back to top Go down
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Found IT.
its the tiny (TINY) little bell icon which leads to messages. Sorted. Just need to work out pictures now. :-)

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pagan
Contributor
Contributor
Pagan

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 pm

Fred in the shed wrote:
Found IT.
its the tiny (TINY) little bell icon which leads to messages.  Sorted.  Just need to work out pictures now. :-)

Thanks.

Nice one !! If you have images anywhere online such as Dropbox / Flikr / Ipernity etc, there should be an option (somewhere) to copy & paste the BBCode for the image into any other forum (such as CTDX).

Last edited by pagan on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paddy
CT Directors
CT Directors
Paddy

Call Sign : 26CT2727
Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : Stockport
Equipment Used : Icom 7300. Icom 9700, Yaesu FTM400XD, FT70 and Anytone AT6666

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 5:46 am

Hi Fred, when you have no Messages the word “Messages” appears next to logout on the main screen (on your screenshot) when you have a message it changes to a Very small icon of some kind. Took me ages the other day to find it, lol.

View user profile
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Padrick wrote:
Hi Fred, when you have no Messages the word “Messages” appears next to logout on the main screen (on your screenshot) when you have a message it changes to a Very small icon of some kind. Took me ages the other day to find it, lol.

Thanks Pad. Yeah easy when you know how. I was looking for "messages" LOL
Back to top Go down

Personal messages, how to access.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: Community Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: