Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
New eQSL Email Service: Exchange eQSL cards quickly and easily with your very own eQSL email address like this... 26CT000@eQSL.me or 26CT000@charlietango.co.uk - See Latest News forum for more details.
Latest Buxton 2020 News: Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to cancel this year's Buxton date. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Yeticom Optima Mk2
a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:50 pm by Alan Pilot

» Antenna installation - best practice
a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 pm by Swadeyboy

» Hello and Callsign request (Issued)
a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:26 pm by sonicblue62

» stereo aiwa speakers
a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:19 pm by rabbi

» CT call for pmr/11mtr. (Issued)
a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:10 am by StevieG

» Southern Area SSB net
a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 11:18 pm by THE RIZLA

» Any 2E1...Stations on here at all
a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 8:17 pm by STARSHIP

» RF Dummy Load - DIY
a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 7:34 pm by Swadeyboy

» 11meter wire antennas
a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 6:35 pm by leno51

Keywords
tickets bazooka Sirio call power Mobile list lincoln sign division callsign Calling president radio alan frequency yaesu ALINCO Buxton chart antenna 9900 midland 6900n Mckinley ss9900
QRZ Database

a big thank you to the admin team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommydarlo

Call Sign : 26-CT-3769
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Cleethorpes Lincolnshire
Equipment Used : SS 9900

a big thank you to the admin team  Empty
PostSubject: a big thank you to the admin team    a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 9:07 pm

i would like to say a big thank you to the admin team for the quick response in issuing me with a CT call-sign

also if anyone on the north east coast who's online   27.5550 USB there french and German DX going on

John123, GaryWilson and Paddy like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228
Times Thanked : 42
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: a big thank you to the admin team    a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 9:46 pm

Hi Thomas,

Nice one with the thank you to the admins, you can be sure they will very much appreciate it Smile

We've had a bit of up and down on the free-band frequencies today, all exciting stuff. I'm currently listening out as often in the evenings this time of year the Scandiwegian countries come flooding in later evening.

73's
Victor

GaryWilson likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 127
QTH or Location : London
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: a big thank you to the admin team    a big thank you to the admin team  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:51 am

Tommydarlo wrote:
i would like to say a big thank you to the admin team for the quick response in issuing me with a CT call-sign

also if anyone on the north east coast who's online   27.5550 USB there french and German DX going on
You're very welcome Thomas, glad to help!!  Very Happy

Paddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ

a big thank you to the admin team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: Community Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: