The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group website. We welcome all radio enthusiasts. CB and 11m DX, 446Mhz, Amateur, SDR, LPD, Network Radio Discussions

HomeCalendarEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Latest News: You can now link your QRZ, QRZ11 and other social media profiles with your CT account
Latest News: We are now issuing new call signs for all divisions , this will take time so please be patient
Latest News: Please use "www." when accessing the forum (https://www.charlietango.co.uk) Some pages will not work without the "www."
Latest News: If you are trying to log in to this forum using the login details from the old forum they will not work. You must register a new account here to be able to post. Your CT call sign is still valid, you don't need another one.
Latest News: If you enjoy the forum and find it a useful resource please consider making a donation towards running costs We appreciate your support.
Latest News: The CT website is now fully secure with an SSL certificate so you never have to worry about security or privacy when visiting the site. Please remember to use https://www.
Latest News: Any items purchased in the radio shop page earns CT a small commission, Please take a look occasionally.
Navigation

Shop By Category
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Information

shovel

radio

South Essex Asbestos Removal Services

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
Legal Information

Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» First dx contact with the magnum257
im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by karelgol

» Dx Q Codes List
im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:56 pm by Firetrap

» Summer Prize Draw
im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:00 pm by Templar

» Airlite 62 Headset modification
im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:48 pm by richf

» New Member (Issued)
im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:41 pm by John123

» dxing pmr channel
im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:23 pm by steve152

» New member introduction (Issued)
im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:17 pm by Victor

» Magnum 257HP
im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:40 pm by Mudslinger

» Hello from Scotland - BoB (Issued)
im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:51 pm by BoB4jjjj

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harlequin999, Henk, mickyboy, Sydthecat, Whisky sierra

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm
Keywords
frequency ss6900n call midland antenna lincoln ss9900 Sirio radio ALINCO Baofeng tango yaesu sign alan Mobile 9900 Buxton list 6900n Mckinley Calling president division callsign power

im just back on the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
williammason10
williammason10

Call Sign : charlietango 225
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : dumfries scotland
Equipment Used : crt multimode

im just back on the forum Empty
PostSubject: im just back on the forum   im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:09 pm

hi my name is william and i live in dumfries scotland
iam 52 years old untill next month anyway i have been a charlietango member for a few years now but i had to re register lastnight for some reason or other but i'm back on now thankfully i use a crt336900n and i'm useing the 11mtrs on 555 most days my call sign is charlietango 179 or it used to be but i still use this when i do my dxing every day so unless it has changed i hope i still can use it and i'm glad to be back on the charlietango site again and i'm hopeing that some of the other members will talk to me at somepoint hopefully eather in the forum or on the cb radio on the 11mtrs 555

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chunkysnipps

PostSubject: Re: im just back on the forum   im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 2:08 am

Hi William 108CT206 OP Neil.
I'm up in Fort William near Ben Nevis.
Just managed to find the time to get loged in here on the new set up.
All the best. 73

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williammason10
williammason10

Call Sign : charlietango 225
QTH or Location : dumfries scotland
Equipment Used : crt multimode

PostSubject: Re: im just back on the forum   im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 4:39 am

hi neil thanks for your message yeah i had to re register to get back on the old site
and it's a lot better than the other one that's for sure my callsign is ct179 but i have requested a new callsign as i allways use the tripple 5 on the 11mtrs now a days its more active than the cb channels now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephen Gunrunner
stephen Gunrunner

Call Sign : 26CT526/MR021/M6XXX26DD666.
Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : wooler north northumberland or some were near it
Equipment Used : ss9900 mass dx 5000 sirio 4000hp sirio 5000 turbo trimag tti 801 crt7u

PostSubject: Re: im just back on the forum   im just back on the forum Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 11:26 am

hi William I live not far from the border and one of my good spots gets well into 108 division, and west into Cumbria, so
when I at my high spot I will give you a shout all the best William 73s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

im just back on the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: The DX Lounge :: 11m / 27mhz SSB DX Discussion-
Jump to: