Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Have You Just Arrived From Old Forum? : If you have then you need to click "Join CT" and register an account on this new forum. Your CT call sign is still valid and you don't need to apply for a new one.
CT Summer Prize Draw: Win a Brand New President Mckinley 11m all mode radio!! See the Latest News forum for details.
Still Time: There is still time to buy a ticket for the raffle. See news forum for details.
Latest News: If you are trying to log in to this forum using the login details from the old forum they will not work. You must register a new account here to be able to post. Your CT call sign is still valid, you don't need another one.
Latest Buxton 2020 News: Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to cancel this year's Buxton date. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Latest News: The CT website is now fully secure with an SSL certificate so you never have to worry about security or privacy when online at Charlie Tango.
Thanks for your patience: We are glad you all approve of the changes and to the forum and for all the great feedback received. There are just a couple of creases to be ironed out now which are been currently worked on.
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» The lure of radio - why do you do it?
Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeToday at 8:06 am by Victor

» Introduction and Call-Sign Request
Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeToday at 7:31 am by StevieG

» Call sign request (Issued)
Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeToday at 7:30 am by StevieG

» Call sign request (Issued)
Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeToday at 7:29 am by StevieG

» call sign request
Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeToday at 7:28 am by StevieG

» Essex 27.305 USB - and thank you!
Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeToday at 6:47 am by 26cz455

» Greeting and request new call sign (Issued)
Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 am by yb1tj

» Help with President McKinley.
Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Northern Crusader

» 2020 Prize Draw Tickets and Entry
Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:39 pm by Firetrap

Keywords
Buxton tango Mobile call 9900 tickets frequency midland Calling yaesu sign 6900n antenna chart president ALINCO alan power ss9900 Sirio Mckinley lincoln list radio division callsign
QRZ Database

Hi. New member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Garrett

Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Willenhall, United Kingdom
Equipment Used : UK 40 cb soon to be a crt 6900

Hi. New member  Empty
PostSubject: Hi. New member    Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 9:48 pm

Hi. Story so far
Found a planet 2000 cb in a box . Built a lt2 antenna I have just found out about ssb so I will be purchasing a crt 6900 to take me on a journey through the air waves.
Could I request a call sign please.
I look forward to speaking to you on the air and the forum.
John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paulie
Paulie

Times Thanked : 3
QTH or Location : Texas USA
Equipment Used : For Amateur Radio: YAESU FTDX3000 w/Heil PR40 mic, FT450AT w/MD100 mic & FT857D for mobile - Ameritron ALS-600 amp. CB: Vintage Cobra 142GTL w/Turner Super Side Kick mic..

Hi. New member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. New member    Hi. New member  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 12:23 am

Howdy John!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi. New member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: